We all have heard the joke of having a meeting about meeting. For some organizations this is reality and for others, decisions are exclusively made behind closed doors. Both of these cultures can reek havoc on moral and furthermore disrupt any creativity that could otherwise be captured. The key is within Detroit Hiring’s “Adaptive Interactions” training. This training will cover the following topics:
- What communication methods are most appropriate for your desired outcome
- The 7 healthy habits of collaboration
- How to write and enforce a “working agreement”
- Where to draw energy and focus from in a meeting
- Meeting roles & responsibilities
- 32 separate collaboration/training leadership techniques
This training is delivered in 4 hours with over 15 interactive activities and 2 breaks. Trainees will leave with tools and techniques to immediately begin having stronger more adaptive interactions and meetings.