Many employers find themselves promoting individuals that are shining stars in their craft, only to find that, that same individual does not have a similar skill for supervising staff or cultivating successful teams. Even the most seasoned of supervisors are now managing teams that have interests and needs that are various and changing, especially considering generations X, Y and Z. In this 2 hour training we will cover concepts including;
- What makes a successful team
- How to create trust and buy-in
- Setting expectations and boundaries
- Supporting a teams needs through opportunities
- Nourishing individualism
- Attracting and retaining the right team members
This training is interactive and includes tangible takeaways for supervisors to implement the moment they return to the workplace floor.